Technical facilities and training from ICTA to use video conferencing for educational purposes
October 28th, 2021 by ew@admin
Ease of use, smooth operation, reliability and security are critical aspects when conducting on-line education. In order to facilitate tuition teachers’ use of the free Microsoft Teams facilities, a Memorandum of Understanding was signed between the Information and Communication Technology Agency of Sri Lanka (ICTA) and E-W Information Systems (EWIS).EWIS will provide their expertise to on-board and train the teachers who registered themselves for this facility via www.mytutor.edu.lk.The MoU was signed by Prof. Lalith Gamage (Chairman, ICTA) and Sanjeewa Wickramanayake, Chairman / CEO EWIS), at ICTA on the 2nd of March.
Harsha Randeny (Senior Technical Sales Manager, Microsoft Sri Lanka), Hasitha Abeywardena (Country Manager, Microsoft Sri Lanka and Maldives), Manuja Somarathne (General Manager, EWIS Career Training), Dr. Rohantha Rodrigo (Chief Digital Services Officer, ICTA) were also present.
- Media Statement – False Information shared at the COPE
- Abans-EWIS Agreement signing
- Sri Lanka’s first and only Original Device Manufacturing Factory is a Best Workplace for Women, for the third consecutive year
- Celebrating our wonderful team at EWIS Colombo Limited (ECL) for being recognized as a Best Workplace for Women 2021 for the third consecutive year
- Celebrating 8 years of Inspiring the Digital Experience.